Friday 24 February 2012

LFW - Saturday DANS LA VIE. | fabulouslyfeebz

I went to London Fahion Week at the weekend, It was amazing and hopefully I can go again!
Because this topic is sooooo huge I have split it into days to make it easier for everyone.
I will be posting about it over the coming week so keep coming back to check.
because Saturday is so big am going to split it yet again into each show/presentation.
Thankyou so much to Abbie and especially Catherine for inviting me and letting me stay at her house!

SATURDAY 19TH FEBUARY

Saturday was our full on fashion day. We went to four shows at Freemasons in Covent Garden and also looked round the exhibitions and did a little bit of shopping while we waited inbetween!
The first catwalk we went to was Dans La vie. My first ever, proper catwalk! I loved the clothes, they all had similar digital prints on them that looked like a magazine collage.








Feebz

No comments:

Post a Comment