Wednesday 22 February 2012

Body Shop at LFW Review | fabulouslyfeebz

I went to London Fashion Week on Friday and Saturday and received a 'goody bag' (always exciting).
Inside the bag, I found some Body Shop make-up. I have never tried out the Body Shop's make up line before or even thought about trying it however why didn't I?!! It is amazing and the kabuki brush that was included felt as soft as the Mac ones.
So heres what I received:

Kabuki (bronzing brush):
As I said above, it is so soft and perfect for travelling.

Shimmer cube palette:
It is quite shimmery, so I would recommend it for a special occasion not everyday use. The eyeshadows are so deep! The colours are very eye-catching (see what I did there).


Colour- glide Lip colour X2:
The nude,for me, is a 'your lips but better', they are very sheer, I would call them lip-tints not lip-sticks. You have to apply a lot but after that they stay on all day. I think the red is would suit everybody, its that universal colour.




Honey bronze bronzing Powder In Fair Matte
On me, it gave a very subtle glow because again it was nearly the exact colour of my skin but on my friend, Abbie (who is a shade lighter) it looked so pretty. I think I will use it as a setting powder in the summer because of it being matte (which is very nice because most bronzers are full of shimmer)
On a darker skin tone it would make a great highlighter.

Last but not least, mascara!Haven't used it proparly yet but it is very lengthening and  separating.


Overall I was very impressed and found it hard to fault, Why have I never tried their collection before?
Thankyou for the goody bag and as always my opinions are my own.
Thanks for reading,

Feebz

No comments:

Post a Comment