Saturday 10 March 2012

Spring has arrived - OOTD | fabulouslyfeebz

It was 15 degrees today (whoop) it be might be finally getting hotter. I am so pale and my summer wardrobe is bursting and needs to be used so lets cross our fingers and hope the nice, milder weather will continue!
I decided to do an OOTD today; I am wearing the shirt I bought last weekend from brick lane with black leggings, my topshop socks and river Island boots. I am also experimenting with my hair at the moment so I have been wearing it in a ponytail and even a bun!! (which if you know me, I NEVER do) but I'm really liking the change.









4 comments:

  1. Love this. APOLLO N'AAW.

    Hair in bun + bunch = sexy stuff

    abigailhanley.blogspot.com

    P.s check out this post and do it?
    http://abigailhanley.blogspot.com/2012/03/20-personal-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair looks lush xx

    The Fashion Skeleton!

    ***  Please check out my TOPSHOP giveaway ***

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boots :) I have tagged you in the eleven questions TAG, you can check out my blog for details,
    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks will defo do the tag! and i didnt even know he was there till i uploaded the photos! haha :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete