Friday 16 December 2011

Haul | fabulouslyfeebz

So.. I am very aware that it is nearly christmas but I felt depressed that I was buying loads for other people so I bought some things for myself as a 'treat' (I know BAD PHOEBE!) Sorry posts have been rare lately,trying my best, today is the second day of my hols so be expecting more frequent posts until 5th of Jan.

I bought:
A skull, knitted dress from Illustrated people at Topshop-£ 55

This Jumper has an open back and is a great go-to outfit for this time of year.

A White cardigan which is the softest thing EVER - early X-mas present from Mum
from Portobello



This is such an amazing cardigan,it is lined so it doesnt get itchy and is so soft.
A real military jacket from a carnival shop-£80

This is a real jacket!! It is amazing,so warm and it is a womens'!

A pair of silver/grey bone earrings from Topshop-£10

Love these earrings,if only they didnt keep on breaking :(

A burgendy velvet dress from Topshop-£30

Such a warm dress because its velvet,the colour is amazing my phone doesnt do it justice.

And..A spotty,longsleeved navy and off-white polka dot dress from Pins and needles at Urban Outfitters in the sale reduced from £70 to £20!!
I will be wearing this dress on Christmas day with black wedges and black tights.

Hope you enjoyed

Disclaimer:I bought everything with my own cash!! This is obviously collective I don't get that much money and the money I do get I am thoroughly gratefull for.
These are the last purchases I am making (for myself) of 2011.

Type sooon and MERRY CHRISTMAS
Feebz

No comments:

Post a Comment